غريب فى بلاد الآحزان......صافولا
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

UK free dating - Wear me out

اذهب الى الأسفل

UK  free dating  - Wear me out Empty UK free dating - Wear me out

مُساهمة  Mandurah الأحد يوليو 24, 2011 9:48 am

Central Coast free online dating - Lets try new positions My name is Shaniya WALLIN UK  free dating  - Wear me out Sydney1 UK  free dating  - Wear me out Sydney2 UK  free dating  - Wear me out Sydney3 UK  free dating  - Wear me out Sydney4 I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. Ballarat dating singles in Central Coast free online dating Tasmania dating singles in Western Australia free online dating singles in Newcastle free online dating Not here for the small talk, just want to have fun. Looking for MEN that KNow how to please , not the ones who claim they know. Im tired of the games. Its simple, feed me, quench my thirst make me laugh and please me but not necessarily in that order LOL. MY goals are to be the best i can be in life. I have a great personality, fun-loving, good hearted. I love everything except heavy rap. this thing says i need to add more about me. lol. So if you wanna know more about me just ask me lol. i'm the kinda girl that says ... it is what it is life is short.h.ave fun.. i love hanging out with my friends drinking aty the beach..the bars..i just wanna have fun ... just bored today...and just was looking for someone to chat with and we'll see how it goes .. Long story short...I more than satisfeid my bi-curiosity recently and that b$tch turned out to be crazy as hell...so I'm back to men! I'm just looking for a laid-back activity partner at this point in time for a nsa situation. As well-educated, beautiful, and well-traveled as I am, brothas, understand I'm just online having fun safely- not looking for a relationship of ANY kind... Are you out there? I am right here for you! I’m looking for that relationship where together, we can take on the world and get through anything. Let's go accomplish our dream. ive been kinda bored so the sooner i can find someone to chill with the better. im single but wouldnt mind a guy to help me with my needs every now and then. my friends say i have an innocent but seductive look Wink if youre looking for the same things then write me.

Mandurah
زائر

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى